Our Artventure apprentice program is vital to the operations of each class. They assist Teachers in the logistics of running each class or event as well as assistant teaching. An apprenticeship is a work-based placement that combines practical, on-the-job training with continued study. Apprentices meet the following requirements:
- Our apprentices must provide young students with a high-quality art class experience while delivering the positive and professional experience customers expect.
- They are at least 15 years of age.
- They have taken art classes directly with the founder for a minimum of 2 years. They have excellent understanding of the foundation of creating beautiful art and are developing their own personal styles.
- Continue training as an artist and teacher during the apprenticeship.
- Apprentices act as role models and leaders to their peers and younger art students.
- Apprentices have an above average love for the arts and are highly skilled artists themselves.